Does This Sound Like you?
- Weakness in the arm(s) and/or leg(s)
- Unsteady when walking or standing
- Impaired balance
- Difficulty thinking, remembering, or recognizing things
- Difficulty moving your body or difficulty with coordination
Do You feel this way?
- Feelings of weakness, stiffness, or numbness
- Sad, angry, frustrated, fear, and/or depressed about the changes you’ve experience after the stroke
- Lack of energy/strength to perform normal household chores, recreational activities, and/or job duties
- Loss of interest in things you used to enjoy
What Can I do to help my difficulty?
- Exercise regularly - keep your body moving through stretching and strengthening
- Move your affected limb more regularly to maintain and regain function
- Stay socially active - talk with your friends and family, continue to participate in social events
- Schedule an appointment with us
What will we do for you
- Relearn basic skills such as bed mobility, getting up from a chair, walking, etc.
- Restore movement
- Regain control and independence in everyday situations
- Increase strength, balance, and endurance
- Teach you strategies to make you more functional at home, work, or in the community